Kieran Costello is the Managing Partner of Costello, Brennan, DeVidas, Sasso and Sinclair, P.C. Law Firm in Fairfield Connecticut.
Kieran Costello, Esq. is a member of the Connecticut Trial Lawyers of America, the Connecticut Bar Association, the American Bar Association and the American Association for Justice. In addition, Mr. Costello is the Co-Chair of the Family Law Section of the Greater Bar Association, a Member of the Elder Law Committee of the Connecticut Bar Association and a Member of the Trust and Estates Committee of the Greater Bridgeport Bar Association.
Kieran Costello has been an Adjunct Professor of Law at Housatonic Community College since 1993. Previously, he was a Professor of Law at Albertus Magnus College and Associate Professor at the University of Bridgeport.
Kieran Costello volunteers at Fairfield Community Services, where has served on the Board of Directors, the Domestic Violence Crisis Center of Stamford/Norwalk and the Y.W.C.A. of Greenwich. He has also served as a member of the Board of Directors at the Center for Women and Families in Bridgeport where he continues to volunteer.
Kieran Costello has served as a Court-appointed Special Master in the Bridgeport and Milford Superior Courts. He also serves as a Special Master at the Regional Family Trial Docket.
CT Active 1992 11/21/2017
- Putting Others First Volunteer Award Domestic Violence Crisis Center 2015
- “10 Best” Client Satisfaction Award American Institute of Family Law Attorneys 2015
- Client Distinction Award Martindale-Hubbell 2013
- The Leadership Award Communities Against Violence in the Home 1999
- Patricia C. Phillips Award Domestic Violence Crisis Center 1998
Managing Partner Law Offices of Costello, Brennan, DeVidas, Sasso and Sinclair, P.C. 1992 – Present
- Connecticut Bar Association Member 1992 – Present
- American Association for Justice Member 1992 – Present
- American Bar Association Member 1992 – Present
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association, Family Bar Section Co-chair 2010 – 2015
Multiple Bar Association Events Family Law Section Co-Chair 2015
Contact CBDSS Law
As the Number 1 law firm to protect your rights in Fairfield CT, our attorneys handle cases for Matrimonial (Divorce & Family), Criminal Law, Probate and Juvenile Law, Personal Injury, Workers Compensation and Real Estate Transactions in the greater Fairfield County area.